At Constellation all of our employees are committed to meeting the unmet medical needs of patients. We are passionate about our work and strive for scientific breakthroughs, viewing each day as an opportunity to learn from one another. At Constellation we work hard and play hard. Whether it’s a charity bike race, family fun or getting together after work, we enjoy our colleagues’ company outside of the labs and meeting rooms. We believe that the key to a successful company are passionate, challenged, appreciated, and rewarded employees.
We are looking for the following full time positions to join our organization, contribute to an outstanding research, development and business team and be part of the next major product engine leveraging insights from the rapidly expanding field of chromatin biology to discover and develop small molecule therapeutics for the treatment of cancer, inflammatory/immunologic disorders and other diseases.
Accounts Payable Clerk
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous accounts payable experience with strong attention to detail. This part time position (2 days a week) offers flexibility but tremendous exposure within an organization that continues to thrive.
- Process and reconcile receipts, invoices and statements and manage all payment cycle activities.
- Charge expenses to accounts and projects by analyzing invoice/expense reports.
- Ensure correct approval, sorting, and matching of invoices/receipts.
- 1-3 years accounting experience, preferably in accounts payable/receivable capacity
- Previous experience using GreatPlains software preferred but not required
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality
JOB CODE: APBG
Director – Bioinformatics
Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a pioneering epigenetics company, focused on the discovery and development of novel, small molecules targeting chromatin regulatory proteins in tumor and immune cells for therapeutic applications in oncology. Our unique discovery platform integrates our understanding of chromatin-regulatory mechanisms with cancer and immune pathways to optimize our drug discovery activities and fully enable the clinical translation of our programs.
We are seeking an accomplished and experienced scientist with a track record in bioinformatics to head our Bioinformatics Department, directly reporting into the head of research. The role involves supervising the bioinformatics team, coordinating with scientists across diverse functional areas, as well as company management, to design and implement a strategy driving all aspects of our bioinformatics platform. The department’s main focus is analysis and mining of internally and externally generated genomics and epigenomics data to integrate target/chromatin biology, small molecule drug discovery, and clinical development. The Head of Bioinformatics will be expected to influence colleagues across the company to foster a strong culture of innovation, scientific rigor, collaboration, and transparency.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in computational biology and bioinformatics with demonstrated success and contribution to the field, and a focus in epigenetics, oncology, immuno-oncology and/or clinical biomarker development.
- Experience in biotech, the pharmaceutical industry, or an academic center with integrated drug discovery.
- Very strong communication and partnering skills.
- Excellent leadership capabilities with at least five years practice guiding and motivating successful teams, as well as building and managing productive research collaborations.
- Deep familiarity with genomic health-related public information and data resources; use of, and contribution to, open source software.
- Ability to evaluate strengths and weaknesses of ‘omics platforms, and leverage evolving technology efficiently.
- Experience in automation/LIMS, knowledge management or information technology is not required, but would be a desirable attribute.
JOB CODE: DBIBB
Scientist – Protein biochemistry and Proteomics
Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a pioneer epigenetics company, focused on the discovery and development of novel, small molecules targeting chromatin regulatory proteins in tumor and immune cells for therapeutic applications in oncology. Our unique discovery platform integrates our understanding of chromatin-regulatory mechanisms with cancer and immune pathways to optimize our drug discovery activities and fully enable the clinical translation of our programs.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced chromatin biologist trained in various aspects of protein biochemistry to join our team. In addition to a strong protein biochemistry background and the ability to lead from the bench, the candidate is expected to make intellectual contributions to advance our projects. The ideal candidate will also have experience with mass spectrometry-based proteomics approaches to handle our interactions with third parties and contribute to proteomics data analysis. The successful applicant will be independent, organized, detail oriented, flexible, and enjoy working in a dynamic, fast paced team environment.
- PhD and postdoctoral training in chromatin biology and protein biochemistry
- Track record of significant contributions to advance our mechanistic understanding of how chromatin regulatory events impact the regulation of transcription
- Extensive experience with purification of chromatin-associated protein complexes using conventional purification (e.g. IEX,SEX, RP, AFF) and immunoaffinity chromatography techniques
- Experience with devising and implementing in vitro biochemical assays that provide a functional assessment of protein of interest
- Extensive experience with recombinant protein production using heterologous expression systems
- Proficient in standard molecular and protein biochemistry techniques and handling of AEKTA FPLC equipment
- Strong publication record and expert knowledge of chromatin regulatory processes
- Experience with LC-MS/MS-based proteomics approaches through collaborations, interaction with core-facilities, CROs or through hands on experience
- Experience with proteomics data analysis tools (e.g. Scaffold, Skyline) desired
- Excellent oral / written communication and presentation skills
JOB CODE: SPBPT
Constellation Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer, a participant in E-Verify and offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.