VP Market Access
The Head of Market Access is a strategic and dynamic leader responsible for defining and building the Market Access function and team. This individual will be an experienced Market Access Leader who has deep functional expertise and passion for building teams and leading people. Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer and serving as a key member of the Commercial Leadership Team, this newly created position will develop and execute the strategy for the Market Access function in a fast-paced environment. This role will build functional capabilities to ensure appropriate access and access solutions for patients and providers.
Constellation is entering late-stage clinical trials and preparing for commercialization and launch of its lead product candidate. We are #BrighterTogether!
How You Will Spend Your Day:
- Develop overarching market access strategies for Constellation’s lead product candidate and pipeline assets, including pricing and contracting, coding and reimbursement, distribution, patient services, and policy
- Analyze competitors and market trends. Proactively seeks out and evaluates new data sources, tools, and analytics to help improve forecast models, processes and techniques. Direct access market research and data analytics to inform the development of strategies and tactics
- Oversee development of value propositions, supporting evidence, and key tactics and materials to convey the value of Constellation’s medicines to payers and other stakeholders
- Develop and maintain executive relationships and direct teams that interact with Commercial and Government payers, policymakers, institutions, wholesalers/distributors and other intermediaries (e.g., Oncology GPOs).
- Develop patient services strategy including identifying hub partner and required services/support
- Develop and manage pricing and contracting operations capability
- Ensure that all contracts and alliances are negotiated and executed according to the plan and in compliance with all applicable policies and regulations.
- Set access vision and strategic objectives and create effective partnerships to deliver results which positively affect the organization’s top and bottom line.
- Provide access and reimbursement commercialization input as part of the market assessment for commercialization.
- Provide input and support strategic, sales and operating issues as the business is established.
- Develop key analyses and presentations for senior leadership and other stakeholders in support of business development/commercialization planning investment decisions.
Key Things About You:
- 10+ years of relevant commercial experience in biotech/pharma, with at least 5 years of experience in a range of key areas (Payer Marketing, Payer Field Team, Trade and Channel, Pricing and Contracting, and/or Government Payers or related functions and 5 years of experience in Oncology market. Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
- Entrepreneurial, solution-oriented mindset
- Experience in a high growth, late stage biotech organization preferred
- Experience in Global Market Access, ex-US in EU5 and/or Emerging Growth Markets strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Have previously built Market Access functions with additional capabilities and experience supporting a successful launch / post-launch
- Possess an in-depth understanding of current and future market access trends across all payer segments
- Have a proven track record of successfully negotiating profitable contracts with customers and in building productive customer relationships
- Highly analytical; uses data to support decisions; can clearly communicate complex ideas to diverse audiences
- Ability to influence without authority and develop relationships with field-based teams
- Comfortable with ambiguity; can drive towards implementation in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
- Naturally collaborative commercial leader who is able to drive exceptional cross-functional partnerships with diverse internal and stakeholders.
- Work effectively in a small team environment and can roll up your sleeves to ensure all department goals are achieved.
- An inspirational people leader, recognized for building and managing high-performing cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; comfortable delivering presentations to a wide range of stakeholders
Don’t see the position you’re looking for? We want to hear from you regardless! Please submit your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Constellation Pharmaceuticals recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at Constellation Pharmaceuticals in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage. Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a participant in E-Verify.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.