We are looking for an experienced and motivated translational scientist with clinical development experience to join the Translational Sciences group at Constellation to lead the development of our BET inhibitor in additional oncology indications. You will join the established BET translational team and report to the Director of Translational Sciences leading indication/biomarker identification and developing combination strategies. We are #BrighterTogether.
How you will spend your day:
- You will be a key contributor to the BET translational sciences program, delivering scientific discoveries to guide decision-making and contributing to clinical development strategy at team meetings
- Identifying and validating biological contexts that create a dependency on BET to aid indication/context prioritization for clinical development
- Participating in the identification and clinical translation of biomarker assays that assess drug pharmacodynamics and allow testing of preclinical response hypotheses enabling a differentiating path for BET development
- Supervision of external efforts with CROs and/or collaborators
- Interpreting, summarizing and presenting research findings at internal and external scientific meetings
Key things about you:
- You have a Ph.D. in molecular or cellular biology, or a related field, with an emphasis on cancer biology, and 3 – 7 years of industry experience, preferably in a translational sciences role supporting clinical trials; chromatin biology or epigenetics experience a plus.
- You have peer-reviewed publications that show your broad knowledge and laboratory research experience in oncology, preferably in hematology-oncology
- You love the details, are self-motivated and able to work solo
- You have strong oral and written communication skills – writing reports and giving updates at team meetings is a required
Don’t see the position you’re looking for? We want to hear from you regardless! Please submit your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Constellation Pharmaceuticals recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, partnership status, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at Constellation Pharmaceuticals in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage. Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a participant in E-Verify.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.