Translational Sciences, Translational Operations Specialist
Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a clinical stage company with a focus on the development of novel molecules targeting chromatin regulatory proteins in tumor and immune cells for therapeutic applications in oncology. Our translational capabilities are expanding to ensure the differentiated clinical development of our clinical and pre-clinical assets, and we seek talented and experienced individuals who want to participate in developing novel cancer therapeutics. We are #BrighterTogether.
As an integrated function within the Translational Sciences Department, the Translational Operations Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and supporting biomarker research and assay development. You will report to the head of clinical biomarker/CDx group within the Translational Sciences Department to support the development and implementation of biomarker assays for all clinical stage programs.
How you will spend your day:
- Work with Biomarker/CDx lead and Translational team leads to understand the biomarker hypothesis and develop biomarker strategy
- Work with Biomarker/CDx lead to define technical specifications of the biomarker assays to guide assay development or selection for ongoing and upcoming clinical studies
- Work with Clinical Operations to guide the establishment, implementation and optimization of clinical sample logistics (collection, shipping, storage and processing) across the entire clinical portfolio
- Provide technical guidance in sample collection kit building
- Help draft and review the biomarker sections of clinical protocols, lab manuals and study reports as needed
- Work as the point person with commercial and academic biomarker vendors to manage biomarker sample testing process, from contract negotiation all the way through timely delivery of high-quality biomarker results
- Compile and manage clinical biomarker data internally and through contracted external database
- Manage and maintain translational sample inventory database
- Work with biorepositories in support of biomarker assay development
Key things about you:
- Previous experience in clinical biomarker sample management and testing, biomarker data management, and CRO management
- Experience working closely with collaborating functions, such as translational sciences, clinical operations, legal and finance
- Broad experience with various types of clinical biomarker assays and solid understanding of sample collection, processing and shipping requirements
- Excellent communication skills, detail oriented, capable of managing timelines and deliverables, with a true sense of ownership for assigned tasks
- BS/MS degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience with a minimum of 2 years in industry
Don’t see the position you’re looking for? We want to hear from you regardless! Please submit your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Constellation Pharmaceuticals recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at Constellation Pharmaceuticals in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage. Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a participant in E-Verify.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.