Talent Acquisition Partner
As we progress to the later stages of drug development, our Talent Acquisition team is growing and so is our need for creative and compassionate people professionals. Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition, this individual will utilize innovative approaches and technology to identify and attract the best candidates to join our team while ensuring a positive hiring manager/candidate experience.
In this role, you will:
- Own the full-cycle recruiting process from sourcing to hire
- Talent mapping and pipelining for niche roles
- Manage a diverse requisition load across all functional areas with varying levels of seniority, ensuring the most cost-effective, efficient hiring strategy
- Proactively partner with business leaders to provide consultation on talent acquisition strategies, market intelligence for top profiles, hiring best practice, and emerging talent trends in their market
- Source innovative and diverse talent channels to attract high quality, agile talent
- Champion diversity and culture in all aspects of the hiring process, from content of job descriptions, formulation of interview panels as well as candidate experience
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies to build out pipelines for current and future hiring demands, understanding big-picture company growth plans
- Ensure that candidates that move through Constellation’s hiring process have a positive experience that is reflective of our culture
- Use reporting, metrics, and analytics to improve recruiting efficiency and outcomes
- Partner closely with HR colleagues to identify and anticipate TA challenges and business needs
- Work closely with the social media team to contribute and support talent attraction and our creative external branding initiatives, including community outreach and other events
- Participate in networking events to grow candidate pipelines and amplify Constellation’s brand
- Follow up on new hires and their integration into the organization and use this feedback to continuously improve our sourcing and recruitment efforts
We are looking for people who:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of Talent Acquisition experience in biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries
- You will have ideally gained experience in recruiting in both agency and in-house settings but either route will be considered
- Excellent track record of proactively sourcing candidates with niche, sought-after skill-sets
- Demonstrated results in a high-growth, late-stage or commercial organization preferred
- A skilled head-hunter, you are a natural people connector
- Demonstrated experience with developing and executing innovative sourcing strategies from direct sourcing, market competitor mapping/org-charting, and pipeline building
- Highly organized and results-orientated, you approach your work with a sense of urgency
- You are collaborative across all levels of the business and have a reputation for being a strategic thought partner
- Problem solver and ability to manage multiple priorities at once; resourceful
- You are data-driven and use best practices and business insights to drive success
- Thorough knowledge of federal and state employment laws and current HR business trends and best practices
- Humble and always willing to help or learn from others
- Fast-paced environments are your favorite place to be!
Don’t see the position you’re looking for? We want to hear from you regardless! Please submit your CV to us at email@example.com
Constellation Pharmaceuticals recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at Constellation Pharmaceuticals in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage. Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a participant in E-Verify.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.