Senior Statistical Programmer
At Constellation we know that our success as a company lies in the hands of individual employees across every element of our company working together. To foster this success, we strive to create a diverse, challenging, exciting, and fun work environment for all employees. We believe that each team member has the ability to impact and improve the lives of patients. We are #BrighterTogether.
The Senior Statistical Programmer will provide statistical programming support to clinical trials; generate analysis datasets, tables, listings, and figures for safety and efficacy analyses. The ability to work independently and strong SAS programming experience are critical to your being successful in this role
This is an onsite position and reports to the Director, Statistical Programming, working closely with Data Management, Clinical Operations, Regulatory, Global Pharmacovigilance, and other related disciplines, as well as CROs.
How you will spend your day:
- Generate tables, listings, and figures per protocol, Statistical Analysis Plan, and/or ad hoc requests.
- Participate in statistical program validation and quality control activities as assigned.
- Program data cleaning checks to facilitate data cleaning process.
- Develop SDTM mapping documents; complete programming and validation of CDISC SDTM and ADaM datasets.
- Identifies problems and develops SAS macros to expedite SAS programming activities.
- Assist in review study documents such as the CRF, edit specifications, Data Management Plan, Data Transfer Plan, Statistical Analysis Plans and provide comments.
- Interact with other departments, such as Clinical Operations, Project Management, and Data Management to ensure a high level of client satisfaction through successful execution of programming activities.
Key things about you:
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, or related scientific/medical field is a must. Master’s degree is preferred.
- 5+ years of (SAS) statistical programming experience in a clinical trial setting (industry/CRO).
- Proficient SAS programming skills required, with working knowledge in SAS/Base, SAS/Stat, SAS Macros and SAS/Graph.
- Hands-on knowledge of CDISC SDTM and ADaM models and transforming raw data into these standards.
- Ability to identify data issues, present problems, and implement solutions.
- Ability to work independently and complete tasks with minimal instruction from supervisor.
- Impeccable verbal and written communications skills
- Proactive and collaborative approach to each day
- Friendly to others, eager to work, and generally a pleasure to be around
Don’t see the position you’re looking for? We want to hear from you regardless! Please submit your CV to us at email@example.com
Constellation Pharmaceuticals recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at Constellation Pharmaceuticals in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage. Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a participant in E-Verify.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.