Senior Scientist | Drug Discovery
We are seeking a Scientist to work in Constellation’s Lead Discovery group to support drug discovery for targets in the epigenetic field. We are #BrighterTogether.
How you will spend your day:
- Developing, optimizing, validating, and executing biochemical and biophysical assays in support of small molecule drug discovery projects.
- Assay development, screening, and in-depth characterization of small molecule leads for nascent and ongoing programs.
- You may also manage others in these areas (both internally and externally), lead projects and provide technical, tactical, and strategic insight in driving programs forward across the company.
- You may contribute towards defining and developing Discovery’s early stage portfolio
Key things about you:
- Enzymologist/biochemist with significant experience and in-depth knowledge in assay development, small molecule screening, and hit triage.
- Ph.D. degree in Biochemistry/Chemistry/Biology with 4-10 years industrial experience is required.
- Experience in defining inhibition mechanisms of small molecules, and application of biophysical technologies (e.g. calorimetry, thermal shift analysis, surface plasmon resonance) towards lead discovery is a plus.
- Leading or participating in teams from early H2L to LO or in target identification is a plus.
- Excellent oral / written communication and presentation skills.
Don’t see the position you’re looking for? We want to hear from you regardless! Please submit your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Constellation Pharmaceuticals recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at Constellation Pharmaceuticals in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage. Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a participant in E-Verify.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.