Senior Administrative Assistant
The Senior Administrative Assistant role will provide high-level support to the CSO and members of our R&D Leadership (RLT) Team. The successful candidate will be highly collaborative, motivated, self-directed and represent the Company in a professional manner displaying tact, diplomacy, discretion and good judgment. They will embody our core values of being patient focused and approach each day with integrity, respect, curiosity and compassion. They must also possess impeccable communication and organizational skills, a high attention to detail and quality, as well as strong initiative and execution. If you enjoy being a part of a growing team and a fast paced environment where every day is different, we want to hear from you! We are #Brightertogether.
How you will spend your day:
- Managing and helping to coordinate CSO’s meetings with Management Team, staff and external parties
- Assisting with preparation for quarterly R&D session of Board of Director Meetings, Scientific Advisory Board Meetings and other scientific forums
- Taking minutes and notes in staff meetings, distributing action items and agenda topics
- Managing complex calendars for busy people doing interesting work. This requires interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, vendors, and other institutions, including proactive reminders of appointments and ensuring that we get from point A to point B in the shortest distance possible!
- Arranging meeting logistics across multiple time zones.
- Maintaining departmental files so we can all find stuff.
- Domestic and international travel planning including coordination of passport/visa support to faraway places.
- Managing expense reporting to ensure we follow company policies.
- Assisting in generation and proof-reading of Power Point Presentations, Excel spreadsheets and Word files to ensure optimal internal and external communication
- Be a key member of the administrative team to guarantee the smooth and fun operation of a busy office.
- Cover for other members of the Administrative and reception team.
- Potential for interesting and diverse projects as they come up.
- Review current infrastructure for access to scientific literature and explore alternative options for institutional access to scientific literature. Potentially implement new system and help implement and subsequently maintain that system
- Interface with IT to continuously update distribution lists and help facilitate R&D operations
- Help RLT members to proactively schedule career development conversations and motivational meetings
- Help RLT to organize R&D offsites, retreats, poster days, etc.
- Upon request conduct searches on the FDA (and other) websites to make guidance documents available
Key things about you:
- Handle confidential information and communication appropriately
- Able to work independently and collaboratively on a team
- Be a problem solver; identify proactive solutions to work and issues
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook, possessing superior calendaring skills
- Comfortable interacting and communicating with individuals at all levels of the organization up to and including Board of Directors
- Previous experience working with C-level executives
- Experience in Life Sciences helpful but not necessary
- 5+ years as a Sr. Administrative Assistant
Don’t see the position you’re looking for? We want to hear from you regardless! Please submit your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Constellation Pharmaceuticals recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at Constellation Pharmaceuticals in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage. Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a participant in E-Verify.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.