Senior Manager, HR Systems & Operations
Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company using its expertise in epigenetics to discover and develop novel therapeutics. Our employees are our single greatest asset. We strive to create a work environment that is diverse, challenging, exciting, and fun. We believe that each team member has the ability to impact and improve the lives of those we work with, and those we work for—our patients.
As we progress to the later stages of drug development, our HR team is growing and so is our need for innovative and compassionate people professionals. Reporting to the Vice President of Human Resources, the Senior Manager, HR Systems & Operations is a newly created role responsible for defining and implementing HR technology solutions and processes to automate, simplify and enhance manager and employee experience. This position will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of systems as well as creation of processes for the collection and management of all HR data. The Senior HR Manager will partner closely with IT, Finance and Legal to support our people processes, including benefits enrollment, payroll, immigration and general compliance. The position is responsible for HR metrics and reporting. Although the primary responsibilities of the role are focused on HR Operations, this role will also contribute as an HR Generalist cross-functionally on an as needed basis. We are #BrighterTogether!
How you will spend your day:
- Lead and project manage the selection, implementation, and maintenance of HRIS and all related applications, including onboarding, benefit management, payroll, manager/employee self-service, compensation, training/development, and performance and goal management modules. (Ensure alignment and compatibility with cross-functional systems and tools)
- Partner closely with Constellation’s Finance, IT and Legal teams to support organization-wide system implementations, including:
- Lead process design, selection, and implementation for Constellation’s processes, systems, and applications for management of employee processes and data.
- Maintain all employee data systems and applications.
- Co-manage payroll administration with Sr HR Associate
- Support the negotiation all benefit programs and 401K management
- Support all aspects of benefits open enrollment in partnership with Sr HR Associate
- In partnership with Director Talent Acquisition, evaluate recruiting system needs and ensure / establish appropriate solution to support organization scalability
- Create and establish data analytics and reporting dashboards to measure HR impact and drive business decisions (ex. TA metrics in partnership with Director TA, culture and engagement, surveys, etc. in partnership with Director Culture & Engagement)
- Act as system super-user, providing training and guidance to all system users, including managers and employees
- Ensures that the processes to manage all data are effective, efficient, compliant, and scalable as the organization grows.
- Responsible for data accuracy, reliability, and validity; regularly monitor data flows to downstream systems
- Provide ongoing employee support for benefit programs, immigration, leaves, and onboarding, in partnership with Sr HR Associate; ongoing liaison to benefit brokers and vendors
- Provide general HR operations support to HR team, including reporting, data integrity, maintenance of employee files, HR purchase orders and contracts.
- Provide HR Generalist support, as needed, including but not limited to recruiting, coaching and guidance of managers, supporting HR and business initiatives, etc.
Key things about you:
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of HR operations, analytics, technology / systems experience in biotechnology or pharmaceuticals industries.
- Experience working collaboratively and supporting / managing stakeholders
- Demonstrated results in a high growth, late stage or small biotech organization, strongly preferred
- Experience implementing system solutions and leading process improvement projects for HR
- Extensive experience analyzing the interface between HR processes that support employees and managers and the systems and applications that manage the processes and data.
- Experience managing and executing in several HR functional areas, including benefits, recruitment, HRIS, compensation, training/development, onboarding, and performance and goal management; prior generalist experience a plus
- System experience that includes both a range of HR SaaS applications and process improvement / project management applications
- Advanced Excel and at least intermediate proficiency with PowerPoint
- Ability to build strong cross-functional business partnerships at all levels; Strong customer-focused mindset.
- Problem solver and ability to manage multiple priorities and stakeholders at once; resourceful.
- Able to create a strategy, develop a plan then successfully execute on it; hands on!
- Fast-paced environments are your favorite place to be.
- Thorough knowledge of federal and state employment laws and current HR business trends and best practices.
Don’t see the position you’re looking for? We want to hear from you regardless! Please submit your CV to us at email@example.com
Constellation Pharmaceuticals recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at Constellation Pharmaceuticals in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage. Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a participant in E-Verify.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.