Senior Statistical Programmer
At Constellation we know that our success as a company lies in the hands of individual employees across every element of our company working together. To foster this success, we strive to create a diverse, challenging, exciting, and fun work environment for all employees. We believe that each team member has the ability to impact and improve the lives of patients. We are #BrighterTogether.
The Senior Statistical Programmer will develop, maintain, validate, and run SAS programs that access, visualize, analyze, and report clinical trial data, in accordance with statistical analysis plans, ICH guidelines, and applicable regulatory requirements. Ability to work independently and strong SAS programming experience are critical to your being successful in this role. This position reports to Associate Director, Statistical Programming.
How you will spend your day:
• Review DMP, eCRF specs, and other clinical data management documents
• Write SAS programs that produce and validate tables, listings, figures and analysis datasets
• Follow good programming practices, including adequately documenting SAS code
• Create and maintain file structures for storing clinical data, SAS programs, and statistical output
• Assist in developing programming processes consistent with industry best practices
• Partner with CRO to perform any of the above tasks
Key things about you:
• MS in Statistics, Computer Science or a related field with at least 2 years (or BS in Statistics, Computer Science or a related field with at least 3 years) of SAS programming experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry
• Excellent knowledge of SAS Macro, SAS/SQL, SAS/GRAPH, and SAS/STAT
• Experience in constructing technical programming specifications and producing validated SAS program
• Experience in working with CDISC standards, including SDTM, and ADaM
• Impeccable verbal and written communications skills
• Proactive and collaborative approach to each day
• Friendly to others and eager to work, and generally a pleasure to be around
Constellation Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer, a participant in E-Verify and offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.