Senior Research Scientist | Translational Sciences
Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a premier epigenetics company, focused on the discovery and development of novel, small molecules targeting chromatin regulatory proteins in tumor and immune cells for therapeutic applications in oncology. Our unique discovery platform integrates our understanding of chromatin-regulatory mechanisms with cancer and immune pathways to optimize our drug discovery activities and fully enable the clinical translation of our programs. We are expanding our translational capabilities to ensure the differentiated clinical development of our clinical and pre-clinical assets and we look for talented and experienced individuals who want to participate in developing novel cancer therapeutics. We are #BrighterTogether.
The Translational Sciences Department is looking for an experienced scientist working in our newly formed Rising Star team, which is responsible for the preclinical and translational development of our upcoming clinical stage drug candidates. You will develop the translational strategies for an epigenetic program, such as disease indication selection, PD and patient selection biomarker identification, dose/scheduling strategy, combination strategy, and drug candidate differentiation, etc. If you have successful experience in translational biomarker and IND enabling studies, this is the new role for you. Outstanding track record of scientific achievement is required. Deep understanding of epigenetics is preferred.
How you will spend your day:
- Lead the preclinical and translational development of your program from candidate nomination to phase I
- Define translational strategies for disease indication selection, PD and patient selection biomarker identification, dose/scheduling strategy, combination strategy, and drug candidate differentiation, etc.
- Lead related internal and external collaborations and serve as the point person for CROs and external collaborators
- Design and conduct MOA studies to gain a deep understanding of drug properties in order to guide clinical develop strategy
A few more key things about you:
- Ph.D. in biochemistry, cell or molecular biology, pharmacology, medical science, or related fields is required
- 4+ years of drug development experience in industry is required
- Experience in IND enabling studies and IND filing with small molecule oncology drugs are required
- Experience in preclinical and clinical translational biomarker development is required
Don’t see the position you’re looking for? We want to hear from you regardless! Please submit your CV to us at email@example.com
Constellation Pharmaceuticals recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at Constellation Pharmaceuticals in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage. Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a participant in E-Verify.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.