Senior Research Specialist I/II | Translational Sciences
Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a premier epigenetics company, focused on the discovery and development of novel, small molecules targeting chromatin regulatory proteins in tumor and immune cells for therapeutic applications in oncology. Our unique discovery platform integrates our understanding of chromatin-regulatory mechanisms with cancer and immune pathways to optimize our drug discovery activities and fully enable the clinical translation of our programs. We are expanding our translational capabilities to ensure the differentiated clinical development of our clinical and pre-clinical assets and we look for talented and experienced individuals who want to participate in developing novel cancer therapeutics. We are #BrighterTogether.
The Translational Sciences Department is looking for a talented individual to drive clinical assay development and clinical trial sample management. The candidate will work with the translational lead of our clinical stage EZH2 Franchise to evaluate clinical sample analysis platforms, develop pharmacodynamic and patient selection biomarker assays, manage CROs for clinical sample logistics and testing, and play a critical role in CDx development. The candidate will also be the point person for our clinical team working closely with clinical operations and clinical scientists to support protocol development and sample collection kit building, and to assist in authoring the translational biomarker sections of the lab manual and ICF.
How you will spend your day:
- Establish, implement, and improve clinical sample logistics
- Evaluate and recommend clinical biomarker assay technologies and platforms
- Develop pharmacodynamic and patient selection assays
- Manage CROs for clinical sample logistics and testing, and delivery of biomarker data
- Support clinical protocol development, patient sample collection kit building, and authoring of lab manual and ICF
- Collaborate with our fast-paced, innovative, and exciting translational and clinical teams that share a common goal of moving molecules forward in clinical development
Key things about you:
- BS/BA with at least 5-years of industry experience, MS in biology or related fields is a plus
- Expertise in clinical sample management and assay development
- Proven ability to manage CRO relationships, CDx experience is preferred
- Knowledge of cancer biology and oncogenic driver pathways, and their relevance to the clinical drug development is preferred
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and the ability to work independently are essential
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Eager, proactive and collaborative approach to each day
- Friendly to others and generally a pleasure to be around
Constellation Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer, a participant in E-Verify and offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.