Senior Research Associate – Biology (TEMP)
Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a premier epigenetics company, focused on the discovery and development of novel, small molecules targeting chromatin regulatory proteins in tumor and immune cells for therapeutic applications in oncology. Our unique discovery platform integrates our understanding of chromatin-regulatory mechanisms with cancer and immune pathways to optimize our drug discovery activities and fully enable the clinical translation of our programs. The Department of Discovery Biology is looking for experienced individuals to conduct oncology target validation and preclinical drug discovery project support in a highly collaborative, goal-oriented team environment.
- Primarily responsible for execution of cell-based phenotypic and mechanism of action assays in the context of disease-relevant molecular pathways
- Generate, analyze and catalog data with database and software tools such as Genedata and GraphPad Prism
- Develop and execute cell-based assays for a wide variety of biological/phenotypic endpoints in a preclinical setting.
- Detail oriented, document scientific records in electronic notebooks and give updates at team meetings.
- S. /M.S. degree in life sciences with at least 3-5 years of relevant research experience in an academic or industrial setting.
- Chromatin biology experience is a plus
- Extensive cell culture expertise with cancer cell lines, developing and executing cell-based assays in a preclinical setting.
- Experience in cell and molecular biology techniques including Western blotting, qPCR, ELISA, chromatin immunoprecipitation (ChIP), cell transfection (cDNA, siRNA, shRNA and/or CRISPRs), stable cell clone generation, cloning/mutagenesis.
- Familiarity with sequencing technologies and genomic library preparation is a plus.
- Familiarity with primary immune cell assays and flow cytometry preferred.
- Strong communication and organization skills and an ability to successfully work as part of an interdisciplinary team under tight deadlines
JOB CODE: SRA-B
Constellation Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer, a participant in E-Verify and offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.