Senior Corporate Paralegal
Our Legal Team is growing! We are looking for a Senior Corporate Paralegal to provide a broad range of legal support in our fast paced, publicly traded company. You will be a key member of the Legal Department, reporting and providing direct support to the company’s Chief Legal Officer and General Counsel, with a focus on corporate governance, contract administration and securities reporting.
Join us in managing the legal aspects of a growing biotech and be #BrighterTogether with us.
How you will spend your day:
- Assist in drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a wide range of contracts, including confidentiality, services, research, material transfer, and clinical study agreements;
- Draft securities and corporate regulatory filings including 8Ks and Forms 3, 4 and 5;
- Manage the contract system database and overseeing internal processes to ensure efficient and proper approvals and documentation;
- Prepare materials such as proposals, consents and minutes for the Board of Directors and shareholder meetings;
- Act as a liaison between the Legal Department and the business units in gathering and confirming facts, troubleshooting, training and advising, under the close supervision of the General Counsel;
Key things about you:
- You have a bachelor’s degree and paralegal certificate, and preferably prior experience working in house at a biotechnology or pharmaceutical company.
- You have been engaged in paralegal work for at least 5 – 10 years
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously with calm and good humor.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including diplomacy and flexibility, and the ability to work effectively with people throughout the Company.
- Integrity always. Maintain all confidential and sensitive information in a professional manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, with capability and willingness to become a power user of our Company’s contract management systems.
- Enjoy being in a ‘hands on’ team-oriented organization.
- Must demonstrate maturity and initiative; You are enthusiastic and a ‘self-starter’ able to manage responsibilities with an appropriate sense of urgency and to function effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Constellation Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer, a participant in E-Verify and offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.