Senior Administrative Assistant
The Senior Administrative role will provide high-level support to members of our Management Team. The successful candidate will be highly collaborative, motivated, self-directed and represent the Company in a professional manner displaying tact, diplomacy, discretion and good judgment. They must also possess excellent communication and organizational skills, a high attention to detail and quality, as well as strong initiative and execution. If you enjoy a fast paced environment where every day is different and flexibility is key, this is the job for you!
How you will spend your day:
- Managing complex calendars for busy people doing interesting work. This requires interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, vendors, and other institutions, including proactive reminders of appointments and ensuring that we get from point A to point B in the shortest distance possible!
- Arranging meeting logistics across multiple time zones.
- Maintaining departmental files so we can all find stuff.
- Domestic and international travel planning including coordination of passport/visa support to faraway places.
- Managing expense reporting to ensure we follow company policies.
- Be a key member of the administrative team to guarantee the smooth and fun operation of a busy office.
- Cover for other members of the Administrative and reception team.
- Potential for interesting and diverse projects as they come up.
Key Things about you:
- Handle confidential information and communication appropriately
- Able to work independently and collaboratively on a team
- Be a problem solver; identify proactive solutions to work and issues
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook, possessing superior calendaring skills
- Comfortable interacting and communicating with individuals at all levels of the organization up to and including Board of Directors
- Previous experience working with C-level executives
- Experience in Life Sciences helpful but not necessary
- 5+ years as a Sr. Administrative Assistant
If you are interested in joining Constellation’s team please submit your resume to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
JOB CODE: SAA
Constellation Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer, a participant in E-Verify and offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.