Senior Director, Marketing | CPI-0610 Launch Planning Lead
Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company using its expertise in epigenetics to discover and develop novel therapeutics. Our employees are our single greatest asset. We know that our success lies in the hands of each individual in every corner of the company. We strive to create a work environment that is diverse, challenging, exciting, and fun. We believe that each team member has the ability to impact and improve the lives of those we work with, and those we work for—our patients. We are #BrighterTogether.
Reporting to the SVP Corporate Development, this newly created role will build the go-to-market strategy for Constellation’s lead pipeline program CPI-0610, with a first launch planned in myelofibrosis
How you will spend your day:
- Re-shaping the therapeutic option landscape for patients living with MF
- Providing leadership across all aspects of plan development for CPI-0610 commercialization
- Leading prelaunch planning and execution for CPI-0610, including establishing a cross-functional brand team and driving plan development
- Identifying, coordinating participation in industry events including scientific and medical meetings
- Supporting cross-functional effort to develop scientific communications platform for CPI-0610
- Developing and support education efforts related to the company, disease, CPI-0610 mechanism of action, and other key subjects
- Building brand identity in concert with branding agency and internal cross-functional team
- Driving integrated strategic and tactical plans for key customer/stakeholder segments to prepare for and support successful product launch
- Leading development of health care provider campaign, omnichannel platform, and specific communication tools
- Overseeing primary and secondary market research efforts (qual and quant, multiple formats) to ensure data-based decision making around brand strategy and tactics
- Establishing, deepen, and maintain customer and KOL relationships in partnership with CMO, clinical operations, medical affairs / strategic customer engagement groups
- Serving as a comprehensive resource for senior management with respect to CPI-0610
- Collaborating with Market Access, Medical Affairs, Clinical, R&D, Technical Operations
- Traveling 50% (or more on occasion) of your time
Key things about you:
- You are a person who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-oriented, and collaborative environment and are excited to deliver a new, potential standard of care therapeutic option for MF patients.
- You are looking for an opportunity to direct, not just play a part, and are excited about the opportunity to work across functions to deliver results.
- You are a brand strategist and execution machine with hematology / oncology (ideally MPN/MF) experience, with a talent for building high-performing team
- 10 years of experience with oncology product commercialization, at least 5 years’ experience with pharmaceutical marketing
- A divergent thinker interested in upsetting the status quo
- Demonstrated fluency with oncology product launches, particularly oral solid (Medicare Part D) programs
- Relevant professional experience in operating companies in the biopharmaceutical industry which may include marketing, sales, strategic marketing
- Prior experience in hematology / oncology and MPN/MF therapeutic area is strongly preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills; ability to articulate commercial position in a cross-functional setting
- Ability to work collaboratively with others across all functions and levels within the organization
- Excellent organizational skills and comfort with multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
How will you grow with us
- This position will allow you to join a growing clinical-stage oncology company with an active wholly-owned pipeline.
- As a part of an (initially small), yet dynamic team, you will have the opportunity to quickly impact the business, build ownership in your role, and seek new opportunities for growth as we prepare to take CPI-0610 through the final stages of clinical development through to commercialization
Don’t see the position you’re looking for? We want to hear from you regardless! Please submit your CV to us at email@example.com
Constellation Pharmaceuticals recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at Constellation Pharmaceuticals in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage. Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a participant in E-Verify.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.