Service Desk Engineer
The Service Desk Engineer role will provide company-wide IT support for all users and their endpoints including but not limited to laptops, desktops, peripheral hardware, print devices, and conferencing solutions. This person will be highly motivated, collaborative self-starter with proven background of white glove support and professional manner. They must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail with a team player mindset and a drive to expand their IT knowledge. We are #BrighterTogether.
In this role you will:
- Manage, assign, and work on submitted tickets from end users in a fast-paced environment with an attention to detail
- Onboard/offboard end users (imaging hardware, applying licensing, modifying user permissions, etc.)
- Manage user accounts in Active Directory
- Effectively prioritize requests for service based on need and impact to the organization
- Communicate progress on outstanding requests with end users as well as team members
- Manage enterprise licensing for various software
- Manage hardware supplies by reporting stock levels on regular basis
- Support our exceptional service level with a friendly manner while managing multiple tasks
- Collaborate with the IT team to ensure the highest quality service and systems for the organization
We are looking for people who:
- Have an understanding of imaging technologies and experience in their use/ maintenance
- Have experience troubleshooting computer and peripheral hardware
- Have experience administering and supporting Office365 with MFA
- Have a proven experience with Active Directory Users tools a must
- Have a background in “white glove” support at all levels including C-level executives
- Have experience in Life Sciences sector helpful but not mandatory
- Have solid problem-solving experience and an ability to work unsupervised
- Have a minimum 2yrs experience in an IT support role or similar
Don’t see the position you’re looking for? We want to hear from you regardless! Please submit your CV to us at email@example.com
Constellation Pharmaceuticals recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at Constellation Pharmaceuticals in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage. Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a participant in E-Verify.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.