Scientist, Drug Discovery
We are seeking a Scientist to work in Constellation’s Lead Discovery group to support drug discovery for targets in the epigenetic field. We are #BrighterTogether
In this role you will:
- Developing, optimizing, validating, and executing biochemical and biophysical assays in support of small molecule drug discovery projects.
- Screening and in-depth characterization of small molecule leads for nascent and ongoing programs.
- You may also manage others in these areas (both internally and externally).
- You will serve as a critical member of pre-portfolio and target teams.
We are looking for people who:
- Are an enzymologist/biochemist with experience in biochemical assay development. Small molecule screening experience is a plus.
- Have a Ph.D. degree in Biochemistry/Chemistry/Biology with 0-4 years industrial experience or a B.S./M.S. degree with commensurate experience is required.
- Have experience in defining inhibition mechanisms of small molecules, and application of biophysical technologies (e.g. calorimetry, thermal shift analysis, surface plasmon resonance) towards lead discovery is a plus.
- Demonstrate excellent oral / written communication and presentation skills.
Don’t see the position you’re looking for? We want to hear from you regardless! Please submit your CV to us at email@example.com
Constellation Pharmaceuticals recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at Constellation Pharmaceuticals in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage. Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a participant in E-Verify.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.