Senior Corporate Counsel
Our legal team at Constellation is growing. We are a Nasdaq biopharmaceutical company seeking a 10+ year attorney for a new role working on a wide range of corporate legal matters, including SEC filings, securities offerings and financings, as well as HR, corporate governance and compliance matters. This position requires a strong background in public company securities law, as well as experience responding to a broad range of in-house corporate legal issues in a fast- paced, dynamic environment. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to serve in a deputy role to the General Counsel on corporate legal matters and have a meaningful organizational impact within a highly collaborative organization.
In this role you will:
- Draft and review securities filings in collaboration with the General Counsel, finance team, and outside counsel, including 10Ks, 10Qs, 8Ks, Form 4s, registration statements, annual report and proxy statement, etc.
- Collaborate with human resources and finance partners on the education, maintenance and periodic review of corporate and equity-related policies
- Partner with the General Counsel and senior management on Board of Director and Shareholder Meeting materials and communications, including drafting of agendas, resolutions, minutes, and periodic Board training as appropriate
- Work cross-functionally to provide legal representation and guidance on various ad-hoc review teams, including program teams, corporate, compliance and medical review teams
- Assist with development, review, implementation and training of various compliance programs, policies and procedures (e.g. securities/SOX, FDA, data privacy, etc.).
- Review presentations, press releases, website materials, brochures, and other company communications (internal and external)
- Support General Counsel with other legal matters
We are looking for people who:
- 10+ years’ experience as a practicing attorney, with at least 5 years of experience working primarily with life sciences companies; Large law firm and in-house experience preferred
- Experience as lead counsel on corporate securities and related public company legal matters
- Ability to evaluate effectively legal exposure, manage risk and develop creative, client-focused solutions to achieve business goals within appropriate legal guidelines
- Experience working with all levels of management and key business stakeholders with a demonstrated ability to influence outcomes and effectively communicate legal risks to senior management and others
- Excellent organizational skills and able to work with a team to meet critical deadlines; flexible and capable of prioritizing workload and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- JD and current member in good standing of a U.S. state bar (Massachusetts preferred)
Don’t see the position you’re looking for? We want to hear from you regardless! Please submit your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Constellation Pharmaceuticals recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at Constellation Pharmaceuticals in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage. Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a participant in E-Verify.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.