Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company using its expertise in epigenetics to discover and develop novel therapeutics. Our employees are our single greatest asset. We strive to create a work environment that is diverse, challenging, exciting, and fun. We believe that each team member can impact and improve the lives of those we work with, and those we work for—our patients. We are #Brightertogether!
We are looking for a bright, proactive, detail-focused individual to join our growing Finance Team. The Staff Accountant is responsible for managing the company’s accounts payable processes, including invoice entry and generation of disbursements, as well as various responsibilities during the monthly accounting close. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast–paced/high volume environment, is eager to take on new opportunities and build strong processes in a public company setting. This onsite role is based in Cambridge, MA.
In this role you will:
- Processing of vendor invoices through Accounts Payable, including receipt, matching to purchase orders, approval, GL entry into the accounting system, payment runs through check/ACH/wires, filing
- Employee expense reporting
- Vendor management
- Preparation of the monthly journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations, including accounts payable, accrued accounts payable, prepaid expensesand cash
- Performing internal controls in accordance with SOX
- Investigating vendor and business inquiries around payment of invoices
Key Things About You:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree with an Accounting concentration, or a minimum of 2 years of experience in Accounts Payable, preferably in the life science industry
- Experience in MS Great Plains and Workplace is a plus
- Familiar with performing SOX controls
- Enjoy interacting with and providing support to internal and external auditors
- Able to thrive working within a team to tackle larger projects
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, with the ability to work independently
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Bring an eager, proactive and collaborative approach to each day
- Friendly to others and generally a pleasure to be around
Don’t see the position you’re looking for? We want to hear from you regardless! Please submit your CV to us at email@example.com
Constellation Pharmaceuticals recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at Constellation Pharmaceuticals in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage. Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a participant in E-Verify.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.