Research Scientist / Research Associate – Medicinal Chemistry
Constellation Pharmaceuticals is focused on translating our fundamental expertise in chromatin biology into important small molecule therapeutics for patients in need. We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated scientist with expertise in synthetic and mechanistic organic chemistry to join our chemistry team. You will play a key role in the drug discovery process by designing and synthesizing novel molecules, tracking structure activity relationships, developing an understanding of complex biological data, carrying out multi-parameter optimization, and working as part of an interdisciplinary team. To be the best fit for this job, you will be independent, organized, detail oriented, flexible, and enjoy working in a dynamic, fast paced team environment. We are #BrighterTogether
Key things about you:
- You have a Ph.D. in organic chemistry with 0-3 yrs postgraduate experience or MSc in organic chemistry with >5 yrs industrial experience as a synthetic medicinal chemist.
- You know all of the ins and outs of the lab
- You love medicinal chemistry and are self-motivated
- You can work independently as well as collaboratively with a diverse team of medicinal chemists, biologists, pharmacologists and external collaborators
- Excellent oral / written communication and presentation skills
If you are interested in joining Constellation’s team please submit your resume to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Constellation Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer, a participant in E-Verify and offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.