Research Scientist – Immuno-Oncology
We are seeking a Scientist with broad expertise in immunology to join the immuno-oncology department and advance Constellation’s immuno-epigenetic discovery programs. The successful candidate will be a goal-driven, team-oriented, creative and highly motivated bench scientist, and an important contributor to project teams. He or she must be able to design, develop and implement experiments, organize work and analyse results, communicate and present findings to cross-functional project teams and the leadership.
- Able to work creatively and collaboratively to determine methods and procedures, design and execute experiments to validate novel targets and characterize the mechanism of action and the effects of small molecule drug candidates on immune function and antitumor immunity, in vitro and in vivo.
- Independently analyze, interpret, and present the data and project updates at internal and external meetings
- Make important intellectual and technical contributions affecting the direction of projects and the research strategy
- Effectively communicate and gather input from colleagues to ensure quality of judgment and data interpretation
- Able to thrive in a highly collaborative research team environment
- May coordinate cross-functional interdepartmental activities and research efforts
- Must be able to work effectively on multiple programs and to excel in a fast track environment
- Ph.D. in immunology or closely related scientific discipline
- 3+ years of post-doctoral research experience in immunology and/or immuno-oncology in academia and/or industry
- Industry experience preferred
- Track record of significant contributions to the immunology field and/or drug discovery projects and teams
- Specific expertise in T cell, dendritic cell and macrophage biology
- Proficiency in in vitro phenotypical and functional immune cell-based assays and in vivo studies
- Demonstrated hands-on experience and proficiency in executing major immunological techniques, i.e., multiparameter flow cytometry, primary immune cell isolation, tumor-infiltrating lymphocyte profiling
- Experience with molecular immunological assays and transcriptomics is highly preferred
- Passionate about working at the bench for high impact scientific and intellectual contributions to exciting cancer immuno-epigenetic drug discovery projects
- Knowledge in the oncology and immuno-oncology therapeutic areas is highly desirable
- Self-motivated individual with strong communication and interpersonal skill, as well as outstanding collaborative and teamwork skills
Constellation Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer, a participant in E-Verify and offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.