Research Associate/Senior Research Associate | Lead Discovery
We are seeking an RA/Senior RA in Compound Management. This individual will be responsible for the execution of the day to day procedures supporting the business-critical function of compound management, helping to drive drug discovery for targets in the epigenetic field. We are #BrighterTogether.
How you will spend your day:
- Primary responsibilities include the execution of work orders for compound plating for biochemical and cell-based assays, screening campaigns, and preparation of individual compound stocks.
- Carrying out routine maintenance and quality control of instrumentation.
- Utilizing and enhancing inventory management and plating software.
- Communicating with coworkers across all facets of our internal scientific community.
Key things about you:
- You have a scientific background, an aptitude for laboratory instrumentation, and an interest in working in a biotechnology environment.
- Knowledge of liquid handling technologies, detail oriented and able to troubleshoot routine equipment issues.
- Strong documentation, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills are required.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting.
- B.S. or M.S. degree in a science related field with 0-7 years biopharmaceutical experience is desired.
- Solid understanding of compound management and an ability to impact process design is a plus. Experience with systems such as Titian Mosaic Sample Bank, Labcyte ECHO, Hamilton STAR, Agilent Bravo are also a plus.
Don’t see the position you’re looking for? We want to hear from you regardless! Please submit your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Constellation Pharmaceuticals recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at Constellation Pharmaceuticals in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage. Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a participant in E-Verify.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.