Research Associate | Lead Discovery
We are seeking an RA in Compound Management. This individual will be responsible for the execution of the day to day procedures supporting the business-critical function of compound management, helping to drive drug discovery for targets in the epigenetic field. We are #Brightertogether!
In this role you will:
- Execute work orders for compound plating for biochemical and cell-based assays, screen campaigns, and prepare individual compound stocks.
- Be carrying out routine maintenance and quality control of instrumentation.
- Utilize and enhance inventory management and plating software.
- Communicate with coworkers across all facets of our internal scientific community.
We are looking for people who:
- Have a scientific background, an aptitude for laboratory instrumentation, and an interest in working in a biotechnology environment.
- Are detail oriented and able to troubleshoot routine equipment issues.
- Possess strong documentation, communication, organizational and problem-solving skills are required.
- Are able to work both independently and in a team setting.
- Hold a B.S. degree in a science related field with 0-3 years biopharmaceutical experience is desired.
- Have knowledge of liquid handling technologies, along with a solid understanding of compound management and an ability to impact process design (this is a plus).
- Have experience with systems such as Titian Mosaic Sample Bank, Labcyte ECHO, Hamilton STAR, Agilent Bravo (these would also be considered a plus).
- Are humble and curious by nature.
Don’t see the position you’re looking for? We want to hear from you regardless! Please submit your CV to us at email@example.com
Constellation Pharmaceuticals recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at Constellation Pharmaceuticals in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage. Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a participant in E-Verify.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.