Sr. Scientist | Global Pharmacovigilance & Risk Management
This position is responsible for global safety assessment of investigational products throughout their lifecycle. This includes all pre-marketing safety, Pharmacovigilance and risk management (PVRM) activities. This individual will work together with the Sr. Director in managing the safety assessment of products, including review of individual and aggregate AEs and preparing safety reports. The ability to work in a dynamic, changing environment to meet corporate and patient needs is essential. We are #BrighterTogether
How you will spend your day:
- Providing PVRM expertise for Constellation Clinical Development program including Clinical, Investigator Sponsored and Compassionate Use Programs; liaise with Clinical Sciences, Clinical Operations, Biostatistics, Regulatory Affairs, CROs, DSMBs and other entities as needed to contribute to overall study execution while ensuring safety strategy and operational excellence.
- Prepare and review of safety-related section(s) for clinical, regulatory, and scientific documents.
- Leading and/ or contributing to the creation and maintenance of Reference Safety Information.
- Performing review of medical/scientific literature to identify literature relevant for signal detection activities and aggregate reporting.
- Leading and/or participating in signal detection activities and communication of safety assessments (written and verbal) of safety risks in collaboration with key internal/external stakeholders.
- Leading author and/or contributing to the preparation of aggregate safety reports and ensure consistent communication of safety topics across various regulatory safety documents.
- Providing guidance with adverse event (MedDRA) and drug (WHO-Drug) coding.
- Assisting in the support and oversight of pharmacovigilance service vendors.
- Developing or contributing to development of PVRM department processes.
- Demonstrating knowledge and ensure compliance with current global PV regulations and guidelines (e.g., CIOMS, EMA, FDA, ICH, etc.), Constellation SOPs and quality standards.
- Keeping abreast of new PV/safety regulations and guidance from the regulatory authorities.
Key things about you:
- Bachelor’s level degree with advanced degree preferably in scientific field; Healthcare professional degree preferred (MD, MPH, PharmD, RPh, RN/BSN).
- 3-5 years global clinical PVRM experience; some safety science experience preferred.
- Excellent understanding of global PV regulatory environment with working knowledge of international regulations, initiatives, standards and Good Pharmacovigilance practices (GVP).
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with deadlines in fast-paced working environment.
- Flexible to operate comfortably in a rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, resourcefulness and personal organization skills together with demonstrated cross-functional teamwork.
Don’t see the position you’re looking for? We want to hear from you regardless! Please submit your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Constellation Pharmaceuticals recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at Constellation Pharmaceuticals in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage. Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a participant in E-Verify.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.