Principal Statistical Programmer
The Principal Statistical Programmer will be responsible for implementing statistical analyses using SAS and performing quality review of SAS programs and deliverables for in-house analyses as well as out-sourced programming deliverables. This individual will also perform programming analyses to generate ad-hoc requests for manuscripts and presentations.
This is an onsite position and reports to the Director, Statistical Programming, working closely with Biostatistics, Data Management, Clinical Operations, Regulatory, Global Pharmacovigilance, and other related disciplines, as well as CROs.
How you will spend your day:
- Function as lead programmer to produce and/or validate tables, listings, figures and analysis datasets in response to regulatory requests, publication requests, and ad-hoc analyses; write specifications to describe programming needs
- Develop/review TFL shells and SDTM and ADaM specifications in collaboration with biostatisticians and other clinical development colleagues
- Work closely with Data Management and Biostatistics to ensure final databases, analyses, and reports are accurate
- Partner with or oversee CROs or Programming vendors to perform the tasks described above
- Ensure the proper collection, management, and documentation of clinical trial data according to regulatory requirements
- Manage project timelines and schedules of specific phases of projects and collaborates with internal personnel and outside customer representatives
- Identify problems and develop global tools that increase the efficiency and capacity of the Statistical Programming group (e.g., macros or graphical user interface applications)
Key things about you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, or related scientific/medical field. Master’s Degree preferred
- 8+ years of (SAS) statistical programming experience in a clinical trial setting (industry/CRO)
- Advanced SAS programming skills – procedures and options commonly used in clinical trial reporting, including Macro language, BASE SAS, SAS/STAT, and SAS/GRAPH, validation/QC, experience generating listings, tables, figures desirable
- Hands-on knowledge of CDISC SDTM and ADaM models and transforming raw data into these standards
- Adept at performing quality control checks of SAS code and output produced by other Statistical Programmers
- Comfortable operating independently with minimal supervision
- Impeccable communication and organizational skills
- Eager, proactive and collaborative approach to each day
Don’t see the position you’re looking for? We want to hear from you regardless! Please submit your CV to us at email@example.com
Constellation Pharmaceuticals recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at Constellation Pharmaceuticals in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage. Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a participant in E-Verify.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.