Senior Director of New Product Planning
Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company using its expertise in epigenetics to discover and develop novel therapeutics. Our employees are our single greatest asset. We know that our success lies in the hands of each individual in every corner of the company. We strive to create a work environment that is diverse, challenging, exciting, and fun. We believe that each team member has the ability to impact and improve the lives of those we work with, and those we work for—our patients. We are #Brightertogether.
Reporting to the SVP Corporate Development, this newly created role will drive commercial strategy supporting Constellation pipeline development, with a near term focus on key decisions for our EZH2 Franchise asset development plans.
How you will spend your day?
- Providing commercial perspective to other pipeline asset development efforts as needed to support business decision making
- Serving as a commercial lead and key member of Program Core Teams for development through to early-stage assets, providing commercial insight and influencing development strategy
- Conceptualizing, managing and executing (alone or through vendors) commercial assessments (secondary/primary market research, market access, real-world data) to answer key program questions
- Advocating for new indications for both lifecycle and new program opportunities
- Working directly with clinical team to influence clinical protocol development to ensure alignment with target product profile
- Developing and maintaining customer and KOL relationships, organizing advisory boards and market research programs to better inform key commercial questions at and between program stage-gate decisions
- Over time, building a team to provide in-house support for Constellation New Product Planning needs
Key things about you:
- You are a person who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-oriented, and collaborative environment and is excited to deliver new therapeutic options to patients.
- You are looking for an opportunity to direct, not just play a part, and are excited about the opportunity to work across functions to deliver results.
- You will influence internal program/portfolio strategy, support life-cycle management strategy for our lead program CPI-0610, and contribute to thinking about business development opportunities that could further enhance our chances for success
- You will offer 10 years of experience, including exposure to oncology product development and commercialization
- Demonstrated fluency with pharmaceutical product development workstreams, ability to build strong rapport with development teams
- Relevant professional experience in operating companies in the biopharmaceutical industry which may include new product planning, strategic/global marketing, or commercial strategy/operations
- Prior experience in oncology therapeutic area is strongly required
- Strong written and oral communication skills; ability to articulate commercial position in a cross-functional setting
- Ability to work collaboratively with others across all functions and levels within the organization
- Excellent organizational skills and comfort with multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Scientific fluency
- Competency with financial and scenario/decision analysis
How will you grow with us?
- You will be able to apply your expertise and understanding of drug development and commercialization to optimize the development of Constellation’s current and prospective portfolio assets
- This position will allow you to join a growing clinical-stage oncology company with an active wholly-owned pipeline.
- As a part of a small, yet dynamic team, you will have the opportunity to quickly impact the business, build ownership in your role, and seek new opportunities for growth as we prepare to take products through the clinic to commercialization.
Don’t see the position you’re looking for? We want to hear from you regardless! Please submit your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Constellation Pharmaceuticals recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at Constellation Pharmaceuticals in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage. Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a participant in E-Verify.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.