Manager/Sr. Manager Statistical Programmer
At Constellation we know that our success as a company lies in the hands of individual employees across every element of our company working together. To foster this success, we strive to create a diverse, challenging, exciting, and fun work environment for all employees. We believe that each team member has the ability to impact and improve the lives of patients. We are #BrighterTogether.
The Manager/Sr. Manager Statistical Programmer will be responsible for implementing statistical analyses using SAS and performing quality review of SAS programs and deliverables for in-house analyses as well as out-sourced programming deliverables. This individual will also perform programming analyses to generate ad-hoc requests for manuscripts and presentations.
This is an onsite position and reports to Director, Statistical Programming, working closely with Biostatistics, Data Management, Clinical Operations, Regulatory, Global Pharmacovigilance, and other related disciplines, as well as CROs.
In this role you will:
- Function as lead programmer to produce and/or validate tables, listings, figures and analysis datasets in response to regulatory requests, publication requests, and ad-hoc analyses; write specifications to describe programming needs.
- Develop/review TFL shells and SDTM and ADaM specifications in collaboration with biostatisticians and other clinical development colleagues.
- Works closely with Data Management and Biostatistics to ensure final databases, analyses, and reports are accurate.
- Partner with or oversee CROs or Programming vendors to perform the tasks described above.
- Ensure the proper collection, management, and documentation of clinical trial data according to regulatory requirements.
- Manages project timelines and schedules of specific phases of projects and collaborates with internal personnel and outside customer representatives.
- Identifies problems and develops global tools that increase the efficiency and capacity of the Statistical Programming group (e.g., macros or graphical user interface applications).
- Performs tasks with minimal instruction from supervisor.
We are looking for people who have:
- A Master’s Degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, or related scientific/medical field is a must.
- 8+ years of (SAS) statistical programming experience in a clinical trial setting (industry/CRO).
- Advanced SAS programming skills – procedures and options commonly used in clinical trial reporting, including Macro language, BASE SAS, SAS/STAT, and SAS/GRAPH, validation/QC, experience generating listings, tables, figures desirable.
- Hands-on knowledge of CDISC SDTM and ADaM models and transforming raw data into these standards.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and passion for excellence.
Don’t see the position you’re looking for? We want to hear from you regardless! Please submit your CV to us at email@example.com
Constellation Pharmaceuticals recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at Constellation Pharmaceuticals in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage. Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a participant in E-Verify.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.