We are looking for a skilled and reliable Facility/Lab Assistant to join our team! We are #BrighterTogether
How you will spend your day:
- Assisting with maintaining daily operations of the physical facility
- Supporting facilities and lab staff by performing “handyman” maintenance duties such as furniture moves, simple electrical projects, spot painting, and/or cleaning and light construction
- Working with outside contractors on building renovation projects
- Operating site equipment as needed
- Performing basic lab activities such as: consumable stocking/inventory, shipping & receiving, glass wash/autoclaving, monitoring of the nitrogen & CO2 tanks, and preparation of buffers
Key things about you:
- You are reliable! Our team is counting on you to make sure all aspects of the facilities and lab run smoothly
- Previous experience in a laboratory setting is a definite plus
- Can work well as an individual contributor and as a team player
Don’t see the position you’re looking for? We want to hear from you regardless! Please submit your CV to us at email@example.com
Constellation Pharmaceuticals recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at Constellation Pharmaceuticals in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage. Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a participant in E-Verify.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.