Head of New Product Planning
Who we are:
Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a pioneering epigenetics company, focused on the discovery and development of novel, small molecules targeting chromatin regulatory proteins in tumor and immune cells for therapeutic applications in oncology. We believe that each team member has the ability to impact and improve the lives of patients. We are #BrighterTogether.
How you will you spend your day:
- Developing a comprehensive global commercial strategy for CPI-0610, with a focus on the initial registration opportunity in myelofibrosis
- Providing commercial perspective to other pipeline asset development efforts as needed to support business decision making
- Serving as commercial lead and key member of Program Core Teams for development stage assets, providing commercial insight and influencing development strategy
- Conceptualizing, managing and executing (alone or through vendors) commercial assessments (secondary/primary market research, market access, real-world data) to answer key program questions
- Advocating for new indications for both lifecycle and new program opportunities
- Leading positioning, messaging and communication planning
- Working directly with clinical team on data presentation and protocol development to ensure alignment with target product profile
- Developing and maintaining customer and KOL relationships, organizing advisory boards and market research programs to better inform key commercial questions
- Over time, building a team to provide in-house support for Constellation New Product Planning needs
Key things about you:
- You are a talented and passionate individual ready to lead commercial strategy supporting Constellation pipeline development, with a near-term focus on CPI-0610 in myelofibrosis along with other portfolio assets.
- You are a person who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-oriented, and collaborative environment and are excited to deliver new therapeutic options to patients.
- You are looking for an opportunity to direct, not just play a part, and are excited about the opportunity to work across functions to deliver results.
- You will influence internal program/portfolio strategy and contribute to thinking about business development opportunities that could further enhance our chances for success.
- Demonstrated fluency with pharmaceutical product development workstreams, ability to build strong rapport with development teams
- Relevant professional experience in operating companies in the biopharmaceutical industry which may include new product planning, strategic/global marketing, or commercial strategy
- Prior experience in oncology therapeutic area is strongly preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills; ability to articulate commercial position in a cross-functional setting
- Ability to work collaboratively with others across all functions and levels within the organization
- Excellent organizational skills and comfort with multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- MBA or advanced degree
How you will grow with us:
- Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Corporate Development, you will be able to apply your expertise and understanding of drug development and commercialization to optimize the development of Constellation’s clinical development compounds
- This position will allow you to join a growing clinical-stage oncology company with an active wholly-owned pipeline.
- As a part of a small, yet dynamic team, you will have the opportunity to quickly impact the business, build ownership in your role, and seek new opportunities for growth as we prepare to take products through the clinic to commercialization.
Don’t see the position you’re looking for? We want to hear from you regardless! Please submit your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Constellation Pharmaceuticals recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at Constellation Pharmaceuticals in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage. Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a participant in E-Verify.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.