We are looking for a skilled and reliable Facility/ Maintenance Assistant to join our team! Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company that is committed to addressing the unmet medical needs in patients with cancers associated with abnormal gene expression. This is a hands-on, full-time, on-site daytime position with no weekend work. We are #BrighterTogether.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for building services, such as general maintenance and repairs, cleaning & disinfection program, shipping & receiving operations as well as order and stock supplies, spare parts, and equipment
- Assist with maintaining daily operations of our facility (including lab, office, kitchen and common meeting areas)
- Work with outside contractors on building renovation projects
- Operate site equipment as needed
- Perform basic lab activities such as: consumable stocking/inventory, shipping & receiving, glass wash/autoclaving, monitoring of the nitrogen & CO2 tanks, and preparation of buffers
- Ensure our facility is maintained in a safe, clean, professional and operationally effective condition
- Prioritize, organize and accomplish various tasks efficiently and effectively
- Embody Constellation’s cultural values and aligns daily actions with department goals and company culture
We are looking for people who:
- Have a minimum of 2 years of facility or maintenance experience is required (previous experience in a laboratory setting is a plus)
- Have a strong knowledge of methods, tools, materials and equipment to be used in safely maintaining our facility
- Are able to lift, push, pull and carry heavy items (up to 75 lbs.) and remain standing or walking for extended period in the performance of site inspection and compliance activities
- Are able to bend, lift, stretch, climb, and crawl to maintain equipment and buildings
- Have the ability to use hand, power, measurement, and diagnostic tools
- Have the ability to work in a group, and independently
- Are able to plan and prioritize work and respond appropriately to time sensitive issues
- Approach each day with an eager, proactive, and collaborative attitude
Don’t see the position you’re looking for? We want to hear from you regardless! Please submit your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Constellation Pharmaceuticals recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at Constellation Pharmaceuticals in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage. Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a participant in E-Verify.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.