Development Program Manager
Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a pioneering epigenetics company, focused on the discovery and development of novel, small molecules targeting chromatin regulatory proteins in tumor and immune cells for therapeutic applications in oncology.
We are currently entering late-stage clinical trials and preparing for commercialization and launch of our lead product candidate. We believe that each team member can impact and improve the lives of patients and that we are #BrighterTogether!
Constellation has clinical-stage portfolio products that we manage through our cross-functional Development Program Teams. These teams collectively own development and execution of the plans that spell out the strategy and tactics to maximize the value of each program.
Program Managers own the cross-functional integration of internal and partner operational insights and deliverables to ensure real-time situational awareness so we can identify opportunities, risks, and constraints on a daily basis. As a Program Manager you are the “information node” and own program data that supports consistent analysis within and across portfolio Programs. You will coordinate standing and ad-hoc Program meetings or other communications forums and mobilize sub-teams to develop and implement operational solutions based on analysis of Program opportunities or challenges. Program Managers partner with Program Leaders, who serve as a single accountable point of contact between Constellation Development Programs and the Management Team. If you have been wanting to deliver one or more Development Programs through the clinical development lifecycle in a high visibility, high impact setting, this opportunity is for you!
In this role you will:
- Own timelines. Develop and maintain timelines integrating internal function and external partner activities enabling team and organizational clarity on progress toward Program milestones.
- Communication is key. Maintain open communication between program functional members and Program Leader.
- Be a problem solver. Provide day to day support to functions with respect to cross-functional questions and issue resolution. Highlight interdependencies and downstream impacts of strategic decisions
- Proactively identify risks and ensure mitigation plans are implemented.
- Conduct analysis of ongoing program operations or model prospective opportunities/risks.
- Support functional team member evaluation of potential external business/service partners
- In conjunction with Program Lead, Program Manager, Regulatory and other functions, developing/maintaining FDA/MAA submission plans, defining timelines, roles and responsibilities, and tracking submission deliverables.
- Working proactively with key functional areas and Regulatory to identify potential issues that could impact the target submission dates, and leading cross-functional discussions to reach consensus around solutions
- Integrating multiple cross-functional activities that are directly related to the regulatory filing processes
- Other duties, as assigned.
We are looking for people who:
- Can offer a strong background in either Program/Project Management
- Have been exposed to multiple disciplines across the drug development spectrum (preclinical, clinical, CMC, regulatory, commercial).
- Have recent experience coordinating NDA/MAA filings
- Solid understanding of applicable Regulatory Agency regulations, guidelines, and/or specifications (eg, FDA, EMA, ICH, etc)
- You can work with anyone, in any functional area.
- Colleagues envy your communication skills; you have excellent interpersonal skills; effective at communicating with everyone.
- You enjoy diving deep to understand and communicate about operational issues that may require cross-functional analysis or alignment without compromising functional integrity.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Applied knowledge of project management tools and processes
- Strong computer skills; skilled at using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project
- Knowledge of Smartsheet a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and comfort with multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- An understanding of Oncology is a distinct advantage.
Don’t see the position you’re looking for? We want to hear from you regardless! Please submit your CV to us at email@example.com
Constellation Pharmaceuticals recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, partnership status, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at Constellation Pharmaceuticals in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage. Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a participant in E-Verify.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.