Development Program Manager
Constellation Pharmaceuticals has clinical-stage portfolio products that we manage through our cross-functional Development Program Teams. These teams collectively own development and execution of the plans that spell out the strategy and tactics to maximize the value of each program.
Program Managers own the cross-functional integration of internal and partner operational insights and deliverables to ensure real-time situational awareness so we can identify opportunities, risks, and constraints on a daily basis. As a Program Manager you are the “information node” and own program data that supports consistent analysis within and across portfolio Programs. You will coordinate standing and ad-hoc Program meetings or other communications forums and mobilize sub-teams to develop and implement operational solutions based on analysis of Program opportunities or challenges. Program Managers partner with Program Leaders, who serve as a single accountable point of contact between Constellation Development Programs and the Management Team. If you have been wanting to deliver one or more Development Programs through the clinical development lifecycle in a high visibility, high impact setting, this opportunity is for you!
How you will spend your day:
- You will own the timelines. Develop and maintain timelines integrating internal function and external partner activities enabling team and organizational clarity on progress toward Program milestones.
- Communication is key. Maintain open communication between program functional members and Program Leader.
- Extract budget assumptions and cost drivers from functional plans and link these assumptions to timelines to enable spend-to-milestone analysis.
- Track actual spend versus budget for overall Program and relevant functional or subteam components.
- Proactively identify resource / budget constraints and opportunities and manage communication with the rest of the team.
- Be a problem solver. Provide day to day support to functions with respect to cross-functional questions and issue resolution.
- Conduct analysis of ongoing program operations or model prospective opportunities / risks.
- Support functional team member evaluation of potential external business / service partners
- Represent Program Management in ongoing management of key external collaborators, CROs
- Participate in implementing improvements to Program Management processes, tools and infrastructure to ensure ongoing efficiency across organization.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Key things about you:
- Talking science is a favorite hobby, you spend each day thinking about the patients we serve.
- You offer a strong background in either Program Management or Consulting.
- You have been exposed to multiple disciplines across the drug development spectrum (preclinical, clinical, CMC, regulatory, commercial).
- You can work with anyone, in any functional area.
- Colleagues envy your communication skills; you have excellent interpersonal skills; effective at communicating with everyone.
- You enjoy diving deep to understand and communicate about operational issues that may require cross functional analysis or alignment without compromising functional integrity.
- You live and breathe program / project management platforms e.g. MS Project, work breakdown and scenario analysis tools, and change management techniques that make cross-functional teams align with ease.
- Integrity always.
- You are resilient, self‐motivated, self‐directed, and love details.
- An understanding of Oncology is a distinct advantage.
Constellation Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer, a participant in E-Verify and offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.