Clinical Trial Manager
Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a pioneering epigenetics company, focused on the discovery and development of novel, small molecules targeting chromatin regulatory proteins in tumor and immune cells for therapeutic applications in oncology. Our unique discovery platform integrates our understanding of chromatin-regulatory mechanisms with cancer and immune pathways to optimize our drug discovery activities and fully enable the clinical translation of our programs.
We know that our success as a company lies in the hands of individual employees across every element of our company working together. To foster this success, we strive to create a diverse, challenging, exciting, and fun work environment for all employees. We believe that each team member has the ability to impact and improve the lives of patients. We are #BrighterTogether.
We are adding to our clinical team. The Clinical Trial Manager will be responsible for all aspects of clinical trial management from study start through study closure. You will also aid in the coordination of documentation associated with the conduct of investigational clinical studies in accordance with Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Regulations, Good Clinical Practice (GCP), and company standard operating policies and procedures.
In this role you will:
- Work effectively independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Work with aggressive timelines and multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Show effective project management skills with ability to anticipate problems and develop and implement solutions
- Day to day management of assigned clinical trial(s) to ensure deliverables are met in all phases of trial
- Manage trial feasibility as needed
- Manage contracted organizations and third-party vendors
- Contribute or lead in developing project timelines and budgets; working with the team and CRO to meet those timelines and budgets
- Foster effective relationships with vendors, investigators, consultants and colleagues
- Participate or lead in the development of study plans and/or documents
- Work with cross functional departments to execute assigned clinical trial(s)
- Conduct periodic reviews of clinical data
- Maintain clinical trial metrics
We are looking for people who:
- Hold a BS/BA degree or equivalent and 4+ years’ experience in clinical
- Advanced degree preferred
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Strong multitasking skills with significant attention to detai.
- Experience with eTMF
- Strong ability to work towards study deliverables and meet identified timelines
- Good understanding of FDA and ICH GCP guideline to ensure the appropriate conduct of clinical studies
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and Knowledge of MS project is a plus but not required
- Strong initiative and a can-do attitude, excellent organizational skills, detail oriented, proven effectiveness in a quick-changing environment, excellent people skills, and a proven record as a team player
Don’t see the position you’re looking for? We want to hear from you regardless! Please submit your CV to us at email@example.com
Constellation Pharmaceuticals recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at Constellation Pharmaceuticals in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage. Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a participant in E-Verify.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.