Our Clinical Team is growing, and we are seeking motivated and enthusiastic clinical scientists with experience in successfully executing on clinical programs in the oncology space.
Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company that is developing new classes of cancer drugs based on industry-leading expertise in epigenetics and chromatin modifications. With a strong research pipeline targeting more than one dozen mechanisms for modulating gene expression, Constellation’s drug candidates are designed to work synergistically with the current standard of care and overcome drug resistance to improve outcomes for patients with unmet medical needs. We are #BrighterTogether.
How you will spend your day:
- Contribute to content development and writing of clinical protocols, providing the medical/scientific input for the development of trial-related documents
- Provide medical monitoring support by answering study eligibility questions from sites and review of patient eligibility forms in collaboration with the medical lead
- Lead the process of reviewing, analyzing and interpretation of clinical trial data, including the development of clinical trial reports, investigator brochures, publications and internal/external presentations
- Contribute to the development of clinical sections of regulatory documents such as briefing books, safety updates, IND/NDA submission documents, responses to health authority questions
- Participate in development of effective working relationships with key investigators to ensure optimal clinical study design, execution, and reporting
- Contribute to trial-related advisory boards. Assist in protocol training meetings and investigator meetings
- Assist development and review of clinical trial documents such as statistical analysis plans, case report forms, annual safety reports
Key things about you:
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in pharmaceutical industry, must be in clinical development
- Graduate degree in health sciences: PhD, MD, PharmD
- Advanced knowledge of Oncology and/or Hematology is strongly preferred
- Able to work independently as well as to contribute to a multidisciplinary trial team
- Thorough knowledge of Good Clinical Practice, clinical trial design, statistics, and regulatory processes
- Some travel required
Don’t see the position you’re looking for? We want to hear from you regardless! Please submit your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Constellation Pharmaceuticals recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at Constellation Pharmaceuticals in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage. Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a participant in E-Verify.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.