Our legal team at Constellation is growing. We are adding a highly motivated and experienced contracts attorney to join us. You will report to the General Counsel and working closely with colleagues in the legal department and across internal functional groups, and outside counsel. You will partner across functions to negotiate and execute a broad range of contracts and provide other legal support as needed. We are #BrighterTogether
How you will spend your day:
- Draft, negotiate and manage a variety of contracts, including CDAs, MTAs, SRAs, MSAs, SOWs and licensing, collaboration, manufacturing, and clinical trial agreements
- Provide pragmatic and timely legal advice across various areas of biotechnology law to support the organization’s business and scientific teams
- Collaborate with the paralegal to maintain and oversee a contract management platform; ensure compliance with active contractual arrangements
- Pro-actively build strong cross-functional working relationships between the Legal Team and other functions within the organization. Participate in various Legal Team projects and initiatives
- Other functions and responsibilities as determined by the needs of the Legal Team
Key things about you:
- D. from an ABA accredited school and 4+ years of industry experience
- Experience in a large law firm a plus
- Strong biotechnology contract drafting and negotiation skills required; additional experience in corporate, securities, and/or IP law a plus.
- Transactional experience with collaboration, license and acquisition agreements a plus
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and be effective under pressure in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of transactions for multiple departments
- A team player with excellent interpersonal, analytical, communication (written and verbal), organizational, and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively
Don’t see the position you’re looking for? We want to hear from you regardless! Please submit your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Constellation Pharmaceuticals recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at Constellation Pharmaceuticals in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage. Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a participant in E-Verify.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.