Clinical Supply Management
Clinical Supply is a key role within the Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls (CMC) team. You will manage the supply chain for a portfolio of global clinical studies across all phases of development through collaboration with various functions including external CRO’s and CDMO’s. You will get to cover a full spectrum of the clinical study lifespan, across all phases of the drug development lifecycle, covering small molecule drug products. We are #BrighterTogether
How you will spend your day:
- Understand and translate clinical study requirements into demand for drug substance and drug product for individual and collective studies for each development program.
- Using simulation tools and supply chain expertise you will design optimized, lean, supply chains for individual studies, defining allocation of contingency stock, IRT parameters and requirements for drug product.
- Develop supply options for individual/groups of clinical studies. This will include alignment of sourcing activities, detailed plans including timing of investments (e.g. inventory build-up for drug substance and drug product), identification and management of risks.
- Develop the spend forecast for clinical packaging, labelling and distribution cost.
- Collaborate with CRO partners in the development of pack design and review the technical details of the outsourcing contract as well as development of label text.
- You will be the go-to contact for supplies management with our Clinical Operations team.
- Provide active management of the clinical supply, providing routine and independent problem solving. Ensure the team delivers clinical supplies effectively and consistently, balancing cost and risk to supply.
- Review and approve documentation related to packaging, labelling and distribution of clinical supplies.
- Make sure the flow of communication with customers and supply chain partners is a smooth process.
- Own change in demand and supply and helping to resolve issues.
- Track recruitment and adjust supply plans to accommodate changes in study scope.
Key things about you:
- You have a degree in a supply chain/drug development related discipline or equivalent qualification
- You have 5 – 10 years’ experience working in a supply chain function
- Managing customer requirements is an area where you excel and enjoy spending your time
- You understand the Clinical Trial Directive and global regulatory environment impacting the provision of investigational products
- You are well versed in the area of drug development (especially clinical development) process
- Leading and managing projects is your area of expertise
- Influencing, negotiating and problem-solving skills, including across functional, geographical and cultural boundaries are all strengths
- A strong track record of good project management will serve to your advantage
- You are able to identify and manage risks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Constellation Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer, a participant in E-Verify and offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.