Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a pioneering epigenetics company, focused on the discovery and development of novel, small molecules targeting chromatin regulatory proteins in tumor and immune cells for therapeutic applications in oncology.
Our unique discovery platform integrates our understanding of chromatin-regulatory mechanisms with cancer and immune pathways to optimize our drug discovery activities and fully enable the clinical translation of our programs. Our translational capabilities are being currently expanded to ensure the differentiated clinical development of our clinical and pre-clinical assets and we look for talented and experienced individuals who want to participate in developing novel cancer therapeutics. We believe that each team member has the ability to impact and improve the lives of patients and that we are #BrighterTogether.
Constellation Pharmaceuticals seeks a motivated computational biologist to apply state-of-art approaches in biomarker and companion diagnostic (CDx) development of our clinical stage small-molecule epigenetics oncology programs. The incumbent will work with translational leads, internal bioinformatics support and CROs to establish methodology and generate high quality results in clinical & preclinical biomarker data analysis, data mining, and biomarker identification.
In this role you will:
• Apply statistical modeling and machine learning to identify clinical and preclinical biomarker data in order to evaluate patient stratification and pharmacodynamic biomarker hypothesis• Establish data mining strategies for biomarker and indication identification for clinical and preclinical stage programs
• Manage bioinformatics and computational biology consultants and CROs to support biomarker identification and validation for all translational programs
We are looking for people who have:
• Ph.D. in computational biology, bioinformatics, statistics, mathematics, or other quantitative fields, with 0 – 7 years of experience in Pharmaceutical or Biotech settings; or Masters with 3 – 10 years of related experience
• Proficiency and passion in programming using R and Linux Shell script
• In-depth knowledge of NGS (RNA-seq, scRNA-seq, DNA-seq) genomic data processing and analysis (gene expression quantification, differential analysis, functional enrichment, variant and mutation calling, etc.)
• Familiarity with public databases in oncology
• Deep curiosity to uncover the unknown, strong desire and ability to self-learn and communicate, outstanding multi-tasking capabilities
• Experience with clinical biomarker data analysis for oncology drugs preferred
• Expertise in AWS cloud computing, machine learning, pipeline building and automation preferred
Don’t see the position you’re looking for? We want to hear from you regardless! Please submit your CV to us at email@example.com
Constellation Pharmaceuticals recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at Constellation Pharmaceuticals in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage. Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a participant in E-Verify.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.