Associate Director of Translational Sciences
Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a premier epigenetics company, focused on the discovery and development of novel, small molecules targeting chromatin regulatory proteins in tumor and immune cells for therapeutic applications in oncology. Our unique discovery platform integrates our understanding of chromatin-regulatory mechanisms with cancer and immune pathways to optimize our drug discovery activities and fully enable the clinical translation of our programs. We are expanding our translational capabilities to ensure the differentiated clinical development of our clinical and pre-clinical assets and we look for talented and experienced individuals who want to participate in developing novel cancer therapeutics. We are #BrighterTogether.
The Translational Sciences Department is looking for a candidate who has experience with both biomarkers/CDx lead to join our established team. This person will lead the CDx and clinical trial assay development of our clinical stage programs. They will also partner with the translational lead of our preclinical stage programs to establish strategy for biomarker testing and patient selection. The optimal candidate must have successful experience in clinical biomarker assay development, biomarker identification and epidemiology studies. An outstanding track record of scientific achievement and excellent soft skills are required. A deep understanding of epigenetics is preferred.
How you will spend your day:
- Lead CDx and clinical trial biomarker assay development, and manage interactions with CDx partner and CROs
- Work with translational lead of our preclinical stage programs to establish strategy for biomarker testing and patient selection
- Lead epidemiology studies for biomarker identification
Key things about you:
- Ph.D. in biochemistry, cell biology, pharmacology, medical science, or related fields is required
- At least five years of drug development experience in industry is required
- Experience in clinical biomarker assay development is required
- Experience in managing external collaboration with CROs is required
- Experience with liquid biopsy, NGS and IHC assay development is preferred
- Deep understanding of epigenetics is preferred
Don’t see the position you’re looking for? We want to hear from you regardless! Please submit your CV to us at email@example.com
Constellation Pharmaceuticals recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at Constellation Pharmaceuticals in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage. Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a participant in E-Verify.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.