Analyst, Corporate Development
Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company using its expertise in epigenetics to discover and develop novel therapeutics. Our employees are our single greatest asset. We know that our success lies in the hands of each individual in every corner of the company. We strive to create a work environment that is diverse, challenging, inclusive, exciting, and fun. We believe that each team member has the ability to impact and improve the lives of those we work with, and those we work for—our patients. We are #Brightertogether.
Reporting to the Executive Director, Corporate Development, this newly created role will support business development and pipeline strategy.
How you will spend your day:
- Support pipeline/portfolio strategy and lifecycle management through data analytics, market research and commercial assessment
- Monitor competitor activities for pipeline and on-market products, manage vendors and report to business leaders to help make informed decision
- Provide periodic reviews of market data, public clinical/regulatory database listings
- Conduct valuation analyses, including revenue forecasting, for potential collaboration and licensing opportunities
- Support due diligence process for transaction opportunities
Key things about you:
- You are a person who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, team-oriented, and collaborative environment and is excited to deliver new therapeutic options to patients.
- You are excited about the opportunity to work across functions to deliver results.
- You have a general understanding pharmaceutical product development workstreams and proven ability to build strong rapport with cross-functional team members
- Relevant professional experience in market assessment, analytics, and valuation analysis
- Prior experience in oncology therapeutic area is preferred
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills
- Expert with Excel and PowerPoint; experience with Monte Carlo simulation a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively with others across all functions and levels within the organization
- Excellent organizational skills and comfort with multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Scientific fluency
- 2-4 years professional experience, MBA or PhD a plus
How will you grow with us:
- You will influence internal program/portfolio strategy, support life-cycle management strategy and contribute to thinking about business development opportunities that could further enhance our chances for success
- This position will allow you to join a growing clinical-stage oncology company with an active wholly-owned pipeline
- As a part of a small, yet dynamic team, you will have the opportunity to quickly impact the business, build ownership in your role, and seek new opportunities for growth as we prepare to take products through the clinic to commercialization
Don’t see the position you’re looking for? We want to hear from you regardless! Please submit your CV to us at email@example.com
Constellation Pharmaceuticals recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at Constellation Pharmaceuticals in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage. Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a participant in E-Verify.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.