Associate Director, Translational Sciences
Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a premier epigenetics company, focused on the discovery and development of novel, small molecules targeting chromatin regulatory proteins in tumor and immune cells for therapeutic applications in oncology. Our unique discovery platform integrates our understanding of chromatin-regulatory mechanisms with cancer and immune pathways to optimize our drug discovery activities and fully enable the clinical translation of our programs. Our translational capabilities are currently being expanded to ensure the differentiated clinical development of our clinical and pre-clinical assets, and we seek talented and experienced individuals who want to participate in developing novel cancer therapeutics.
The Translational Sciences Department is looking for an experienced group leader for a newly formed TS team, which is responsible for the preclinical & clinical translational development of a development stage program. The group leader will report to the department head of Translational Science and lead Ph.D. and non-Ph.D. level scientists. We are #BrighterTogether
How you will spend your day:
- Lead Ph.D. and non-Ph.D. level scientists to identify biomarkers for PD and patient stratification, select indications and combination therapies, and optimize dosing schedule
- Represent Translational Science and play key role on the development core team, which is responsible for clinical development of the program
- Develop clinical biomarker testing strategies and communicate translational designs and findings with clinical investigators
- Author and review the preclinical and translational sections of regulatory documents, such as IND, as well as scientific/clinical publications, and represent CNST to present translational findings at scientific congresses and investigator meetings
- Manage external collaborations with KOLs and clinical investigators aimed at gaining a deeper understanding of MOA and the development of patient stratification biomarkers
Key Things About You:
- Ph.D. in biochemistry, cell biology, pharmacology, medical science, or related fields is required
- At least 5 years of drug development and 3 years of people management experience in industry are required
- Experience with small molecule drug development and IND filing is required
Don’t see the position you’re looking for? We want to hear from you regardless! Please submit your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Constellation Pharmaceuticals recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at Constellation Pharmaceuticals in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage. Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a participant in E-Verify.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.