Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company using its expertise in epigenetics to discover and develop novel therapeutics. Our employees are our single greatest asset. We know that our success lies in the hands of each individual in every corner of the company. We strive to create a work environment that is diverse, challenging, exciting, and fun. We believe that each team member has the ability to impact and improve the lives of those we work with, and those we work for—our patients. We are #Brightertogether.
This position will provide support for several key functions in the company, including meeting coordination and calendaring, travel coordination, as well as general administrative assistance for the organization and the Human Resources team. The successful candidate will be highly collaborative, creative, resourceful and self-motivated. They will embody our core values of being patient focused and approach each day with integrity, respect, curiosity and compassion. They must also possess impeccable communication and organizational skills, a high attention to detail and quality, as well as strong initiative and execution. If you enjoy being a part of a growing team and a fast paced environment where every day is different, we want to hear from you!
How you will spend your day:
- Providing administrative support for the organization (including but not limited to calendaring, travel coordination, conference registration, processing expense reports, and ad/hoc projects) as needed
- Providing administrative support to the Human Resources team (including but not limited to heavy calendaring and travel coordination for interview candidates, administration of contracts & purchasing needs, helping with new hire desk setup, and ad/hoc projects and events)
- Assist with coordination of frequent wellness and social activities
- Providing coverage for other members of the Administrative team
Key things about you:
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative support experience; biotech experience a plus
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Ability to work independently and multitask in a dynamic environment
- Impeccable communication skills are essential
- Eager, proactive and collaborative approach to each day
- Friendly to others and generally a pleasure to be around
- Advanced knowledge and extensive usage of Microsoft office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point
Don’t see the position you’re looking for? We want to hear from you regardless! Please submit your CV to us at email@example.com
Constellation Pharmaceuticals recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at Constellation Pharmaceuticals in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage. Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a participant in E-Verify.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.