Associate Director/ Director of Investor Relations and Corporate Communications
Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company using its expertise in epigenetics to discover and develop novel therapeutics. Our employees are our single greatest asset. We strive to create a work environment that is diverse, challenging, exciting, and fun. We believe that each team member can impact and improve the lives of those we work with, and those we work for—our patients. Constellation is entering late-stage clinical trials and preparing for commercialization and launch of its lead product candidate. We are #BrighterTogether!
The Associate Director/ Director of Investor Relations and Corporate Communications is a newly created position and will be responsible for ensuring the company is appropriately positioned with sell-side analysts, investors, and media. This role will support VP of Investor Relations and Corporate Communications in developing the overall investor relations and corporate communications strategy and will be responsible for its execution. The holder of this job will have significant exposure to senior leadership.
In this role you will:
- Work with VP of Investor Relations and Corporate Communications and the Company’s Leadership Team to develop and execute the IR and corporate communications program, which aligns with company goals and strategy, as well as enhances the perception and visibility of Constellation Pharmaceuticals
- Prepare investor presentations, draft press releases, conference call scripts, and Q&A documents related to corporate and product milestones, quarterly financial results, annual report, and other disclosures
- Accurate and timely issuance of press release over business wires
- Manage corporate overview presentation and the IR section of corporate website and ensures accurate and up to date material are continually posted and refreshed
- Stay abreast of investor conference calendar of event and coordinate participation of the company leadership.
- Manage interactions and communications with existing and potential shareholders and sell-side analysts; be responsive to information needs in compliance with company policies and securities regulations
- Collaborate with Company leadership to advance engagement with sell-side analysts, with the goal of securing coverage the recognizes portfolio value and aligns with corporate growth trajectory
- Collaborate with cross-functional business units to develop content for public disclosures, such as securities filings, press releases and investor presentation decks
- Oversee routine analysis of shareholder base and work with functional unit head to refine investor targeting strategy
- Manage Public Relations Firm and external media relations
- Serve as a contact and resource for fielding investor calls, requests for information, and shareholder questions
- Manage third party vendors and resources
We are looking for people who:
- Offer a Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business, marketing, or science.
- 4+ years of experience in Corporate Communications or Investor Relations within the biotech space.
- You are a strategic thinker who is able to develop the messaging as our story evolves or in response to external sentiment
- You are able to translate complex scientific messages into lay terms; science background preferred but not necessary.
- You possess excellent written communication skills, can generate clear, accurate, and compelling investor materials, and can deliver our messages in an engaging manner
- You enjoy interacting with stakeholders inside and outside the company
- You are able to influence without direct authority and marshal resources to achieve the IR/PR goals
- You work well in a small team environment and can roll up your sleeves to ensure all department goals are achieved
- You have a clear understanding of the requirements of Reg FD and the regulatory framework under Securities law
Don’t see the position you’re looking for? We want to hear from you regardless! Please submit your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Constellation Pharmaceuticals recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, partnership status, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at Constellation Pharmaceuticals in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage. Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a participant in E-Verify.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.