Associate Director of Commercial Supply Chain
Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a pioneering epigenetics company, focused on the discovery and development of novel, small molecules targeting chromatin regulatory proteins in tumor and immune cells for therapeutic applications in oncology. We are currently entering late-stage clinical trials and preparing for commercialization and launch of our lead product candidate. We believe that each team member has the ability to impact and improve the lives of patients and that we are #BrighterTogether.
This is a newly created role reporting to the Sr Director of Supply Chain and will be responsible for the set-up, implementation, and on-going management of Constellation Pharmaceutical’s commercial supply chain vendors and processes. The primary focus is the selection and management of vendors supporting commercial packaging, serialization, and 3PL warehousing.
In this role you will:
- Assist in commercial vendor selection and commercial process set-up
- Working with Commercial Operations and Regulatory, define commercial packaging presentations
- Working with Legal, negotiate commercial supply agreements
- Working with Quality, audit commercial vendors, and implement Quality Agreements
- Define serialization business processes, complete computer system validations, and own the business process post go-live
- Define commercial packaging process and work with Quality to complete process validation
- Assist in commercial 3PL selection and set-up
- Identify and write commercial SOP’s
- Support the supply chain needs of cross-functional project teams
We are looking for people who:
- Have a bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of relevant experience in the biopharmaceutical industry
- Direct experience with commercial product launches
- Experience with managing CMO’s and virtual supply chains
- Knowledge of GMP requirements
Don’t see the position you’re looking for? We want to hear from you regardless! Please submit your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Constellation Pharmaceuticals recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at Constellation Pharmaceuticals in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage. Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a participant in E-Verify.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.