Associate Director, Commercial Logistics
Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a pioneering epigenetics company, focused on the discovery and development of novel, small molecules targeting chromatin regulatory proteins in tumor and immune cells for therapeutic applications in oncology. We are currently entering late-stage clinical trials and preparing for commercialization and launch of our lead product candidate. We believe that each team member has the ability to impact and improve the lives of patients and that we are #BrighterTogether.
This is a new created role reporting to the Sr Director of Supply Chain. The position is responsible for the definition, set-up, and on-going management of Constellation Pharmaceuticals commercial logistics network. Primary focus is the set-up and qualification of commercial shipping solutions, lane and shipping container qualification, 3PL selection, serialization integration, and import/export requirements.
In this role you will:
- Assist in commercial logistics vendor selection
- Define lane qualification requirements and execute protocols
- Manage day to day shipment requirements and ensure compliant delivery of all material
- Manage import/export requirements, shipment clearance process, and ensure that compliant documentation is retained
- Assist with commercial 3PL set-up and ensure that downstream serialization requirements are maintained
- Identify and write commercial logistics SOP’s
- Support logistics requirements for other CMC project teams
We are looking for people who:
- Have a bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of relevant experience in the biopharmaceutical industry
- Direct experience with defining and managing commercial logistics
- Experience with managing commercial 3PL’s
- Knowledge of GMP and Good Distribution Practices requirements
Don’t see the position you’re looking for? We want to hear from you regardless! Please submit your CV to us at email@example.com
Constellation Pharmaceuticals recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at Constellation Pharmaceuticals in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage. Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a participant in E-Verify.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.