Administrative Assistant/ Corporate Receptionist
Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company using its expertise in epigenetics to discover and develop novel therapeutics. Our employees are our single greatest asset. We strive to create a work environment that is diverse, challenging, exciting, and fun. We believe that each team member can impact and improve the lives of those we work with, and those we work for—our patients. We are #BrighterTogether!
This position will be the first point of contact for candidates and visitors and will provide critical support for our growing team! Key responsibilities for this role include candidate interaction, interview coordination, event planning and on-site office support. This position will require a high level of customer service within the reception area. This is a full-time position on site in our Cambridge office, Monday – Friday.
In this role, you will:
- Provide administrative support for our talent acquisition efforts (including but not limited to meeting scheduling, social media initiatives and ad hoc projects) as needed
- Manage the main phone line, answer calls, direct callers, provide assistance to vendors and maintain tidy, welcoming and presentable reception/kitchen area
- Responsible for Fedex shipping, coordinate scheduling of courier services and USPS/courier mail package deliveries in-house
- Coordinate company functions (all of which are virtual at this time) and actively participate in all aspects of event planning, oversee conference room schedules
- Coordinate and assist IT with computer presentations, seminars and ID badges for new hires/guests
- Maintain the inventory for office/kitchen supplies and process weekly orders
- Maintain office telephone extension list and office calendar of events
- Assist with accounts payable processing
- Act as scientific publication librarian
- Assist other employees with special tasks that may arise from time to time, as needed
We are looking for people who:
- Are able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Possess in-depth knowledge of Microsoft office suite including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Are reliable, organized and have impeccable attention to detail and are able to multi-task
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Are humble and curious by nature
Don’t see the position you’re looking for? We want to hear from you regardless! Please submit your CV to us at email@example.com
Constellation Pharmaceuticals recognizes the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at Constellation Pharmaceuticals in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage. Constellation Pharmaceuticals is a participant in E-Verify.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.