At Constellation all of our employees are committed to meeting the unmet medical needs of patients. We are passionate about our work and strive for scientific breakthroughs, viewing each day as an opportunity to learn from one another. At Constellation we work hard and play hard. Whether it’s a charity bike race, family fun or getting together after work, we enjoy our colleagues’ company outside of the labs and meeting rooms. We believe that the key to a successful company are passionate, challenged, appreciated, and rewarded employees.
Administrative Assistant/ Corporate Receptionist
We are looking for a full time Administrative Assistant/Corporate Receptionist to join our organization, contribute to an outstanding research, development and business team and be part of the next major product engine leveraging insights from the rapidly expanding field of chromatin biology to discover and develop small molecule therapeutics for the treatment of cancer, inflammatory/immunologic disorders and other diseases. This position will be the first point of contact for visitors and guests and also provide support for several functions in the company, including meeting coordination, event planning, and travel coordination. This position requires a high level of customer service within the reception area. Administrative support for various Department Heads is also expected. This is a full-time position Monday – Friday.
- Greet visitors, maintain tidy, welcoming and presentable reception/kitchen area
- Manage Fedex shipping, coordinate scheduling of courier services, USPS/courier mail package deliveries in-house
- Manage the main phone line, answer calls, direct callers, provide assistance and take concise telephone messages
- Provide administrative support for Department Heads (including but not limited to travel coordination, meeting scheduling and ad hoc projects) as needed
- Coordinate company functions, manage conference room schedules
- Coordinate and assist IT with computer presentations, seminars and ID badges for new hires/guests
- Maintain the inventory for office/kitchen supplies and process weekly orders
- Maintain office telephone extension list and office calendar of events, files
- Event planning
- Accounts payable processing
- Scientific publication librarian
- Assist other employees with special tasks that may arise from time to time, as directed
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office suite including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Must be reliable, organized and possess multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you’re interested in our company and would like to apply to this position, please submit a resume to email@example.com.
Constellation Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer, a participant in E-Verify and offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, tuition reimbursement, and much
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from employment agencies for any employment opportunities at this time.